CleanAds

Friday, October 2, 2009

Vera Bradley

I have a slight problem when it comes to Vera Bradley bags...I LOVE THEM. They are fun and come in tons of styles how could I not love them. I am sure it does to an unhealthy amount at points, but I just love the bags. I mean i did spend 6years living in the south, I had to bring something back with me. Better the bags then anything else! They drive the hubby nuts, he thinks I have too many. I mean can you every really have too many bags? I would like to think not:)

They are just so fun to travel with and always draw attention. Strangely enough the hubby has agreed that I can get the Baby bag when we go to have kids. I want that one so bad. Why, no clue, and if I have a boy he will not care about a cute baby bag anyways. But if I am carrying it I want it to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment