CleanAds

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A whole day over 2

Here are pictures of the dinner I had at work last night. And no I did not eat all of either picture!!Working late is never fun, but this Mediterranean Salad was AWESOME. It had baby spinach, tomatoes, roasted red pepper, eggplant, olives and feta. I was in love and truly enjoyed it. Had a couple (3ish) Turkey Cookies and got home around 9:30 PM. I was not in the mood to work out so that went by the side for yesterday.

It is not very often that I skip a workout but some nights I am just not up to it, and last night was one of those. So that being said I am trying to not feel bad about skipping a workout. I am much better now then I use to be about it!

Breakfast this morning was my homemade zucchini muffins (100 calories a piece) and some green tea. Love my breakfast muffins!

Lunch (with no pictures - because I forgot) was whole wheat crackers and S&J Leeky Cheese Dip followed by some Raisinets (gotta love Halloween fun packs)!

Tonight is looking like a Mexican night...not sure what exactly and there will be a workout of some type!!

No comments:

Post a Comment