CleanAds

Friday, December 4, 2009

Target goodies

So I have not tried any of the Target goodies that came last night, but thought I would tell you about them. They are all things I love! Go Target, you are the best. Starting in the back, there is a package of orecchiette pasta from Archer Farms, love the shape, trying to think of a fun sauce to try it with. Garlic and Herb olive oil from Archer Farms, which can make a great rub for chicken or to stir fry some veggies. Whole coffee beans in the silver container, they smell AMAZING, what can I say I love coffee! Honey Multigran pancake mix from Archer Farm, what can I say I think they read my mind. Coming around the front Market Pantry Holiday Mini Shortbread's, these will be added to the Christmas cart (more about that later I promise). Pork and chicken rub from Archer Farms, and last but not least Market Pantry slivered almonds. I love putting almonds in tons of things to making almond butter so these will go fast. These are all available now at Target and I will review each one as I try it...maybe the pancakes as early as tomorrow morning!!

And of course there was another Target run today (mainly for work) but I grabbed a few holiday items. The candy cane Kisses are AMAZING. I made the best peppermint white hot chocolate from them last year! Can't wait to do it again:) The Dove dark chocolate peppermint bark I read about on Lisa Page's Blog and had to grab a bag when I say it!

Happy Holiday snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment