CleanAds

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday Dinner

I got home in time to do a quick Hip Hop workout before heading off to dinner for Dad's b-day! I was actually pretty proud of myself for how I ate last night.
I only had water to drink, which is good for me at a place with tons of fun drinks like Bahama Breeze. We started with Coconut shrimp and West Indies Beef patties. I had one shrimp, and a little bit of the patty, and some pineapple that was on the side!
For my meal I ordered the pan-seared Salmon with mango butter on the side, cinnamon mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.
It was really yummy but I saved one salmon piece and half the potatoes for dinner Thursday night when hubby is out!
Mom is always good for dessert so we ordered the Bananas Supreme, which was "Sliced bananas and vanilla ice cream on warm banana-nut bread, with hot, homemade butterscotch brandy sauce." So good we ate it all!
Great food, highly suggest this place if you live near one!

No comments:

Post a Comment