CleanAds

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Office Retreat Day

Today was our half day office retreat to plan for the new semester. Which means lots of food! We started with Starbucks, my usual, Skinny Vanilla Latte.
Love the bucks. And the best cream donuts in the world from this still place in South Philly!
Had to have one!
Then we actually worked for a bit (and played with babies- love the boss's twins), before lunch.
Which was half of this yummy salad:
The salad has spring mix, tomatoes, olives, roasted red pepper, eggplant and feta cheese. (The rest will be enjoyed tomorrow). I also had (not pictured) some fries, 3 chicken wings, and a mozzarella stick. They where so good but so not needed. Oh well I planned on it being a not great eating day!
I also had a small piece of this Jewish Apple cake! So amazing!
I am not feeling full, which is good since we are going out to dinner tonight. Hoping to squeeze in a workout before we head out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment