CleanAds

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Salad and yoga?

Well not really, but I will get to that in a second. Here is lunch, my yummy spinach salad leftovers and some Nemin Marcus cookies. The cookies from the cookie exchange need to start to disappear!!

So onto the yoga part. I am thinking about trying to include more yoga in my workout routine. I am not sure if I want to do it in place of my cardio and weight workouts or in addition to them. I never feel like yoga is as much of a calorie burner as other forms of exercise, but I do love it and love the calm feeling I get afterwards. I have downloaded some yoga workouts to try and we will go from there. Any suggestions from yoga lovers out there?

Tonight is looking like a soup night and getting stuff down around the house. I love to get all my "house chores" done before the weekends so I can relax. Should be trying the Scooba again tonight so we will see if that speeds up the process....

No comments:

Post a Comment