CleanAds

Monday, January 4, 2010

Start of a new year..

Sunday was suppose to be a do nothing kind of day, but hubby had a project he was working on so we where out looking for some supplies, with no luck. So I never really got around to posting. I got up late for me (around 8 on Sunday) and started doing things around the house. I cleaned and packed lunches and other random stuff. Then had some biscotti and coffee around 9:30.


The pieces where small so it is not as much as it looks like.
Then I did a kickboxing workout before we started running around all over. We came home for lunch and I made a salad. Spinach, half an apple, almonds, and goat cheese.

Seriously I love me some goat cheese. Then it was time to walk the puppy in the freezing cold and have some Peppermint White Hot Chocolate! Nice and warm after that.

I spent the rest of the day working on a Baby gift for a friend, until it was time to make our pizzas!
We are not the best pizza makers, they never come out great, but we love doing it. So any suggestions would be awesome!

We use the pizza crust from Wegmans (whole wheat and only half the ball at a time). Let it warm up then roll out with cornmeal.


Then I added some of this Target Archer Farms flavored olive oil to the crust.

Love this oil, it smells and taste great. Hubby has used it in a bunch of stuff and really likes it too. They have a few types, so check them out next time you are in Target!
Then it was time to add some toppings. Mine is just mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, and a sprinkle of parm. Hubby has cheese, mushrooms and pepperonis on his.


Here is mine ready to eat. Like I said we are not great at these but they are tasty I think!

After dinner, we had some English Chocolates as we are still trying to clean out from Christmas. I am hoping to be cleaned out by the end of the month! Fingers crossed.
I love this box of assorted chocolates. They have one called the Twister that is like a Cadbury Creme Egg! I think I had 3 so that is pretty good for me with having chocolates around.
This morning was a go back to work day:( I am actually ok with it, I was getting a little bored at home, and was out of movies to watch. Breakfast this morning was cookies from the cookie exchange and some coffee.
Now time to catch up with some things at work....



















No comments:

Post a Comment