CleanAds

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy Days this week....

I think I am finally getting back on track today at 2 PM....
So last night I got home and did 30 mins of Kickboxing before hubby got home and worked out. I made dinner while he was working out.


Sloppy Joe's on yummy whole wheat rolls with a side salad. I really enjoyed the bread.
Relaxing for the rest of the night and got a great night's sleep.
Breakfast was zucchini muffins, one with chocolate chips. These might be the last of my zucchini muffins but I am not sure. Have to check the freezer. (Side of Earl Gray Tea was there too)
It was one of those days when I was craving salty, so the pretzel my co-worker had where much needed. I ate a few handfuls along with my salsa salad for lunch.
Some chocolate covered pretzels that I brought form home will be my afternoon snack.
Hopefully not much to do at home tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment