CleanAds

Monday, February 15, 2010

Jury duty and snacks

I think I am finally not hungry this afternoon. It took forever, and my sweets for me tonight. Which makes me think I will give up adding sweetener to my coffee and tea and all for Lent. If my coffee needs something I will just add some soy milk. Done and done, ok moving on.
Here are today's snack, a 100 calories Cliff Bar in Crunchy Peanut Butter. So yummy. I hate that these are so expensive because I actually really like them.
And then some sweet and salty trail mix that hit the spot, finally.
Hubby is making us Fish tacos for dinner, so I am quiet excited for that!
So Federal Jury Duty, anyone out there been summoned for that? I am kinda annoyed but it. Apparently I have to call in every day for the next 2 weeks to see if I go!?! For a planner this is really annoying, but I guess I will just have to suck it up and call each night.....not happy

No comments:

Post a Comment