CleanAds

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pizza and beer

After a really long week, hubby and I did not feel like cooking, so we decided to try take out from one of our favorite places, Iron Hill Brewery.

They are having a February special of 2 pizzas and a Growler of beer for $25 so we gave it a try.

We got the Raspberry Wheat beer, since I as the non-beer drinker LOVE this beer.

On regular dough (for hubby) we got the Roasted Chicken pizza with bacon, red onion, peppers, Gouda, mozzarella, and honey barbecue sauce. This was really good. Crust was nice and light and the pizza had good flavor, strong onions but we both love onions so it was good.

My pick was the Exotic Mushroom on barley dough. Hubby actually like the crust, I loved it, nice and rich bready taste. This one had truffle oil, sun dried tomatoes, asiago and mozzarella cheeses. I really loved this pizza great mushroom flavor and I love any white pizzas!

Nice relaxing night for us. Hope everyone has a great V-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment