CleanAds

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cold and rainy Saturday

Well the weather was rainy and I had a cold, so it was not the most fun of Saturdays in our house. But I did wake up first thing and get in 30 mins of cardio. I always like to workout when I have a cold. I feel like it gets me back on track faster.

After working out I had breakfast with hubby, half a blueberry bagel with some butter and a scrambled egg with hot sauce!


Then I took a nap for about an hour while hubby was working in the garage. He is almost done, which means my car can come back inside soon!!

Then it was off to get Hubby a new phone and pop into Costco. Since we are kinda over the Costco lunch thing for a bit, we grabbed Subway. I had a Veggie Delight Flatbread and Cheddar Broccoli soup. My flatbread had spinach, red onion, olives, a little cheese, and some honey mustard dressing. Twas awesome and very veggie high!

Costco was having some awesome samples so we snacked our way around green tea drinks, Salmon spread, pears, Multigran and pita chips, was a nice spread! We grab some things that we had coupons for and headed home.

After getting hubby's new Blackberry all set up we sat down with the DVR for the rest of the night. Some Mocha Dark Chocolate in the afternoon for me (half coffee half dark hot chocolate)

A dinner of snacks for the lazy people....sweet potato oven fires, spinach puffs, and chips with French Onion dip

Followed by homemade chocolate covered pretzels from the MIL:)
Not 100% healthy but I feel better today so I am saving all worth it! Happy Sunday:)

2 comments:

  1. your poor nose must be so sore.
    hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds, I am feeling better but it is still red. Hope you had a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete