CleanAds

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting back on track

My work event went alright last night, nothing special, although the placed had the most amazing mousse on the table. I tried a little of the chocolate and vanilla bean. I did not eat anything because my co-worker and I decided to try The Couch Tomato for some pizza. We had both heard this place was amazing. It was a cute little hole in the wall type of place with great food.


I got the Vegetarian House Special on wheat. It had portabellas, artichokes, feta, spinach, and mozzarella. This piece was like all the things I have been crazing lately so it totally hit the spot.


I only ate about 2/3 and will save the rest for this weekend!

When I got home I knew I had to work out but was not 100% feeling it so I did a Jackie Warner Abs workout. This is a great workout and really heats up my ab muscles.













Breakfast this morning was my Starbucks Raspberry Scone from Free Pastry Day and some Earl Grey Tea in the Tassimo.Love my Tassimo! I was also really proud of myself for only eating half of this scone! Go me!

Tried to run some errands this morning, but had a little accident so I just got some veggies at the store. Hopefully my day will get better.....

Anyone have fun plans for this weekend? I have my sister-in-laws baby shower and can't wait for Saturday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment