CleanAds

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is the Hubby's Birthday!

Here is a pic of us from England last April.



Since the in-laws are coming tonight,  I did a workout first thing this morning. Then I got the house ready and made breakfast. I made a smoothie for me and some extra for hubby (well a lot extra but that is another store). It was soy milk, frozen strawberries, frozen pineapple, ice, and some oatmeal because I remember reading that makes the smoothie more filling. (I read it on someone's blog but can not remember who, sorry that I am stealing your idea!)



This yummy smoothie covered lots of the pre-pregnancy diet needs too! 
  

Not sure if it was the oatmeal or I was just busy, but this got me to lunch with no problems. 
Lunch was a Greek-like salad with black olives, Costco cheese, and cucumber. Looks simple but tasted AWESOME. 



I had an apple for a snack later in the afternoon too. 



Not sure how much I will be posting this weekend, but I will try to get photos of all my eats!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment