CleanAds

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Today is going to be a long one, but let's start with last night. Hubby was getting a haircut so I worked out before dinner. There is this great 2 Mile walk workout on Exercise TV that I do on my "off" days. I love it and still feel like I get a great workout.

Then I made the Hamburger Helper that hubby wanted for dinner. This Cheesy Hashbrown one was kinda hard to make actually.

It tasted pretty good but we used like 1/3 of the cheese sauce and I think saved a ton on calories that way.

After dinner I had some Blueberry Coffee and did some reading.


Since today will be a long night, Hubby and I are going a College Fair for our College, I worked out before work. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is always a nice way to start the day!

Then I had a small bowl of Special K Cinnamon Pecan with soy milk and coffee.


Lunch today was a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce, mustard, and Gouda cheese. I had an apple for a snack this afternoon, and some treats from the St. Patty's Day Bake Sale!


I only ate the icing on the cupcake and the Rice Krispie Treat is for hubby!

Dinner tonight will be at the Fair so I am not sure what it will be....

Happy St. Patty's!

Don't forget my giveaway ends Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment