CleanAds

Monday, March 22, 2010

Worst Blogger Ever -Saturday

Since I have not posted anymore this weekend (sorry I was just so busy and put the blog aside for a bit) this will be a long post but I will cover all the weekend eats!

Back to Saturday, I started the day with my favorite Cardio on Exercise TV. Then watched tv with hubby before having a late breakfast. Since my day was going to be weird foodwise I wanted to wait until later and have a bigger breakfast.

Breakfast was a scrambled egg with cheese and salsa, 3 MorningStar sausages, and a Cinnamon raisin Bagel half with butter half with peach jam, and of course Coffee.

Here was Hubby's breakfast burritos he wanted to share, not 100% sure what he put in but eggs, cheese, bacon, maybe some veggies....he loves making these on the weekends!


I got to work around 12 to help set up for the Fundraiser. The room looked awesome when we finished.


We had some lunch around 3 PM, Cesar Salad with no dressing for me, some grilled veggies and cheese from the sandwich tray and 2 of these amazing cookies!


The event got started and the food donations started coming in. I was proud of myself I did not eat that much. I tired this stuff mushroom from Houlihan's because Hubby has told me they are AMAZING.Which he was totally right. Not sure what was in them (even after looking at the menu) but the creamy inside was awesome!! I also had some Spinach dip with celery because I love that.



Hubby wanted to share his dinner as well....see what happens when I leave him on his own. All fried foods and a beer, he deserves it he had a busy day!


Later I was so excited to see salad from CPK! They where so good and so much better then pizza. I am kind over pizza lately. Anyways this plate had Thai Crunch Salad and BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad both with out dressing and both awesome.


Per the website the Thai salad has - Shredded Napa cabbage, chilled-grilled chicken breast, julienne cucumbers, edamame, crispy wontons, rice sticks, peanuts, cilantro, julienne carrots, red cabbage and green onions tossed with lime-cilantro

BBQ Chicken Salad is Chopped lettuce, black beans, sweet corn, jicama, cilantro, basil, crispy corn tortilla strips and Monterey Jack cheese tossed together in our herb ranch dressing. Topped with chopped BBQ chicken breast, diced tomatoes and green onions.

Highly recommend both and CPK in general (nutrition info is even on the site now!)

Later when dessert came out I made myself a little plate with these 2 cake slices the marble was not that great so I did not really eat that piece but the chocolate chip was great so that one I took care of (as well as the icing from a cupcake-why waste the calories on the cake part!!)


The event went really well but I was so tired when I got home, but was proud of my eats through out the day!

Sunday to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment