CleanAds

Friday, April 16, 2010

Couple Workouts

So I love the Hubby is getting into the 10 lb Slimdown with me! Last night was Upper Body and Core and I think he felt it too. I am loving this workout that is for sure. I am starting to see some serious tone on my body. Hubby even commented on my Abs last night! I was so excited.

Dinner was simple. Barber Broccoli and Cheese Chicken Stuffers, with rice (with hot sauce) and peas.

After doing all the laundry and cleaning I sat down with Hubby, puppy, the DVR and some strawberries and melted dark chocolate!
For Breakfast today chocolate was still on my brain (can we see that lately?) so I had some Chocolate Chip Friendship Bread with my French Press.

Lunch meeting with salad of spinach, salmon, goat cheese, and Granny Smith Apples and a side of fruit. Wow does that scream pre-pregnancy diet or what?

I was still hungry after lunch so grabbed this from my desk and added M and M's! It did the trick.

Not sure what the rest of the night or weekend holds.


What is everyone else up to?

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. 8 mile run tomorrow :)

    oh btw i tried the slimdown workout....WHAT A KILLER. i did the core workout and almost died. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you tried it too. I am loving it. I will be having a giveaway with it once i finish my 30 days:)

    ReplyDelete