CleanAds

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm still here

The last few days have just been a bit of a blur. So we will back up to Tuesday night. I got home and did the Body Blast Workout in my 10 lb Slimdown. I am really starting to see some tone in my muscles this workout might be around for a while with me. After that and since Hubby was at a meeting I did a bunch around the house before sitting down to a MorningStar Farm Black Bean burger with Cheddar cheese, mushrooms, and lettuce.
This was so good. I love black bean burgers, I think I have to start making my own. Any good recopies out there?

After the burger, I made some hot chocolate with our last English Easter Egg (these things are huge trust me) and sat down with the puppy and Tori and Dean!

She loves to cuddle lately.

Wednesday morning I was out at a meeting for Breakfast again so I grab some Earl Grey and headed out.

A little chocolate chip muffin and some fruit.

A rushed lunch was had back at work of celery, mushroom salad with Italian Dressing and some almonds for protein.

We had a lunch meeting AND a birthday in the office so I had an Iced Skinny Vanilla Decaf Latte (going decaf for the pre-pregnancy time) and some Strawberry Shortcake (and maybe some chocolate....)

At home Hubby and I did the Lower Body 10 lb Slimdown together. Then made these quiches from the freezer only about 300 calories with a salad.

We did some chores around the house and watched some DVR shows.

This morning my breakfast was a little odd

 

Earl Grey Tea with Blueberry Yogurt, Cheerios, and strawberries. Odd but good.

Lunch was the same salad as yesterday with a baby pretzel and cookie bars we had at work.
Back to work now but hopefully back to blogging more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment