CleanAds

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

It has been a crazy last night and morning. I LOVE being busy! I had a meeting last night, so dinner was 1 piece of white pizza and salad with a SoBe Water. I was proud of myself for just having the one piece! Maybe I am getting this "I can have it later thing..."

I also had a piece of this Turtle Bar I made. (and brought the rest to work today for our staff meeting).

I did not start my 10 lb Slimdown last night because I was too tired when I got home, so Upper Body TODAY for sure!

Breakfast was some Special K Fruit and Yogurt with Tassimo Earl Grey! My all time FAVORITE TEA!


 Today at work I went to a coffee tasting for One Village Coffee. They are an organic and fair trade product available at Whole Foods Markets in the Northeast and had some great coffee and information. (I also had 2 donut holes:))

Lunch was light since we have a Staff meeting soon, Spinach Salad with salsa and an apple!

I will be enjoying my turtle bars with an Iced Skinny Caramel Latte at our meeting!

Do you bring fun treats to meetings? We always do to make them more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment