CleanAds

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A lot on my mind...

Last night I did my first 10 lb Slimdown workout (post to follow on that) and got ready for dinner. We had left over tomato pie from work with mushrooms added. So good!


Then hubby and I just relaxed.

Breakfast was Tassimo Earl Grey with a Kellogg's All Bran I was given to sample, some blueberries, almonds and soymilk.

I brought some tea samples to work as well and tried one this morning.

Lipton Green Tea Mixed Berry. It was ok but did not taste anything like berry. Sorry Lipton.

Lunch was a Caesar salad without dressing and I left most of the croutons with some Girl Scout cookies on the side.

I was still hungry in the afternoon and made some trail mix of things in my desk:

Banana Chips
Raisians
M and M's

It totally hit the spot.

Hubby will be late tonight so I am going to try to get a lot done. Almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment