CleanAds

Friday, April 9, 2010

The weekend is here

I am so happy that the week is over! This time of year always is a rough one for me. Anyway today's eats have been....

Tassimo Earl Grey and blueberry yogurt with All Bran Buds. The buds were interesting kinda reminded me of puppy food and had little taste but a nice crunch.

Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich on Archer Farm Simply Balanced Bread, some pretzels and an apple.


I am going to try to catch up on my blog reading this afternoon, get in a good workout then made run some errands with Hubby. We will see what the evening brings:)


Any fun weekend plans?


2 comments:

  1. laundry, homework, and Costco :) Im looking forward to costco more than the other two. lol. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in a Costco and Target trip that was my weekend highlight too!! Hope you did something fun too!!

    ReplyDelete