CleanAds

Friday, April 9, 2010

Next step on our path

So this weekend marked another big step for hubby and I.

This was our last pack of pills going in the trash (yes I always throw away the last week of pills. They are just the sugar pills). Hubby and I talked about it in the car on the way home and how we are not going to let it get to us or feel pressure or any of those things. I think it is great that we are saying that but who knows what the future holds. I am just going to hope for the best and try not to stress. I am not going to be taking it to seriously at all.

That being said I will be doing one things to help out with our chances,













Enter the Basal Body Thermometer. After reading all about ways to increase your chances online of getting pregnant, I decided to go with the temperature method. I think part of me just needs to do something so I feel like I have a little big of control. Fingers crossed:)

That being said I am going to send out another copy of my favorite book to someone!
What to Expect When You're Expecting: Fourth Edition

If you would like to win a copy of the book for yourself or a friend leave a comment below and Hubby will pick a random winner next Friday!

Happy Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment