CleanAds

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to Philly Grandma

We decided to go to the city on Saturday since Grandma had never been. We had a nice breakfast at home (sorry no pic). But I had Yoplait blueberry Greek yogurt with some almonds and grapes along side some British Blend tea.


Once in Philly we went to the Liberty Bell and got tickets for Independence Hall.

While we waited for our tour we did some browsing in stores and got a coffee. Raspberry mocha latte, so good and all 5 of us got something for $12! Crazy for the Bucks lover in me!

 Classic Hubby and I self taken pic!


We did Independence Hall then started the walk to Reading Terminal Market!! I was so excited to hit up the market. I love all the stores and the craziness. We got cheese steaks since Grandma had never had one! She really enjoyed it.


I had a chicken cheese steak with mushrooms and provolone, and left half the bread to save room for Bassett's ice cream!!


I had the WHYY which was "Bassetts vanilla ice cream loaded with chocolate covered pretzels and swirled with butterscotch."

So yummy, love homemade ice cream. Then we walked back to the car and headed home to let Grandma rest up for dinner.
-Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment