CleanAds

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Eats

Finally got a lot caught up yesterday and got home to do a Slimdown Lower Body workout. That is one tough workout but I love it. Dinner was Hubby's favorite Jamaican Beef Patties with 2 veggies on the side. Hubby is on the kick to eat more veggies and I totally support it!

We had corn and a stir fry mix. Twas quiet a nice mix. After dinner we relaxed and I had some graham crackers and melted dark chocolate. Kinda like smores, but we didn't have marshmallows. But it totally hit the spot.
So funny!

Breakfast this morning was smoothies (well Hubby did not like his so it will be mine tomorrow:)

My Mix:
3/4 banana
10 frozen peach slices
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water

Blend and enjoy (at least I did - will have the info on the other one tomorrow)

Lunch was an odd mix but I am trying to clean things out

Wheat Thins and Laughing Cow cheese, Fruit snacks, an apple, and a Dark Chocolate Strawberry Zone Perfect Bar. Makes a pretty filling lunch. What weird lunches to you like?

Check out Leslie's Giveaway I would love to win this Dutch Oven to help with our cooking days The video is pretty fun to watch too.

No comments:

Post a Comment