CleanAds

Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday after a short week!

Last nights dinner was a favorite for hubby and I. Barber Chicken Stuffers!


I had Cheese and Asparagus, and let me tell you there where whole pieces of asparagus in this thing it was soooo tasty! On the side was a Knorr Veggie Side with broccoli, carrots, and rice. Like I said before these rice sides might not be great but they do have a full serving of veggies and are pretty tasty.

After that it was a Upper Body and Core Slimdown.Then I worked on my Aero Garden.


My tomatoes had gotten a little out of control.

Since Hubby did not like his smoothie yesterday, I had it today.

Strawberry Pineapple Chocolate Smoothie
1/4 banana -what hubby hated:(
5 frozen strawberries
5 frozen pineapple chunks
3/4 cup almond milk
1/3 cup water

Blend and enjoy (gotta love the fruits in the AM)

Since I needed a little caffeine, I had a little Sugar Free Vanilla Latte.















Lunch today is a random mix again (mainly because I had a little too much chocolate yesterday afternoon - oh well)

A bag of veggies with carrots, peppers, and cucumber, Sun Chips, almonds, and yesterday's apple that was replaced with chocolate:(

So any fun weekend plans? Hubby and I are off to help Mom make some meals to put in the freezer! Should be entertaining, Dad might even be there and not at the golf course.....

No comments:

Post a Comment