CleanAds

Friday, August 6, 2010

Cheap dinner and Whole Foods again!

Dinner last night was a quick and easy dinner so that hubby and I could clean the house and do some other things around the house. We had pizzas for 1 and a side salad.
The pizza was actually good and quite easy to do. It was nice to have an easy dinner.

Breakfast was a granola, fruit, and Chobani bowl.

The fruit was pineapple, green grapes, and raspberries (I swear they are in there). I had a Solixir demo at Whole Foods this morning and did some shopping went I was done.

Tazo Zero Calorie Teas (free with a coupon), peaches, and cheese from the mini cheese bin all for $3! I love a great deal:)

Lunch was a nice salad with red pepper, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and cottage cheese.

We have a lot of veggies in the house because we are having people over tonight for a BBQ!

Other random things...
Check out my blog friend newly renamed blog Your Average Runner, Above Average Eater
Also for those who love a good deal check out Rue La La!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment