CleanAds

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sales are the best

Hubby and I were running short of some grocery items so I knew that a trip was needed, I checked out the circulars to see what was on sale. Acme was having some great $1 deals so Wednesday night I headed there on the way home from work. Here is my haul……

and all for only $28.87!! I saved $29.37 on my items so I saved more then I spent! I love that feeling. Here is what I got:

Bag of lentils

2 Yakisoba’s for Hubby

Bag of Barley (no idea what I bought this for-What do you like to do with barley?)

3 pudding cups (again for Hubby)

2 bags of Hot Fires (do I need to say who for againWink)

4 Knorr Sides Plus

2 Healthy Choice Soups

3 lbs butter (yes christmas is comingGift with a bow)

Coffee-mate Eggnog Latte Creamer! (can’t wait to try this)

1 bags frozen veggies

Avacodo

6 lbs onions (French Onion soup coming soon)

3 bags of baby carrotts

2 bags of lettuce

2 containers of mushrooms

 

I just can’t help myself around good sales!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I love the holiday season mass butter purchasing. I do the exact same thing when I see it is on sale this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete