CleanAds

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

So believe it or not I am done my Christmas cards for this year, but when I saw the special offer from Shutterfly for FREE cards I had to sign up (there is always next year). Well for various reasons Hubby and I have been “debating” what cards we like and what type of picture to use. He thinks it would be weird to have us and the puppy on a card, I disagree, but maybe I will give in and do a picture of our house or tree or something simple like that… we will see. But here are the cards I like. Please let me know which is your favorite!
Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

I like this one. It is an actual card so we would be able to add something inside and still write in them.
If you have never used Shutterfly I highly recommend them. We have used them for Photo Calendar gifts in the past and I hope to use them in the future (Wink) to make photo albums for friends and family.
Please vote for a card to help Hubby and I decide, and opinions on pictures are welcome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment