CleanAds

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting ready….

For cookie baking! Cookie baking time is very serious in my household. Hubby knows just to stay out of my way when I get my baking on come December! That being said I start checking the circulars and stocking up on the must haves in November. So when I saw a huge number of items on a buy 10 and save at Acme, I knew it was calling my name. I got the following for $10.80 (thanks to the sale and some coupons).

3 packs of sugar cookie mix (and no I don’t use those for cookies, I actually have a biscotti recipe that uses the mix), 2 packs of Crisco sticks, vegetable oil, Oats, frosting, cake mix and brownie mix (both good to have on hand all the time). Can’t wait for my baking days to start!

What is your favorite holiday cookie?

Picasa Content

1 comment:

  1. a biscotti recipe using sugar cookies? do share because i have two boxes to use :)

    ReplyDelete