CleanAds

Friday, December 17, 2010

My favorite Italian

For those that may not know I come from a very large Italian Family and have a special place in my heart for all things pasta and not 100% good for me Lucky for me, so does Hubby! So when his parents came for a visit we decided a nice filling lunch on a cold day would be Maggiano’s Little Italy. For the number of times we have been there, we have never actually ordered off the regular menu. We normally do the “Family Style” menu and get lots of yummy food to share (and take home). So this time we ordered off the regular menu and I had Butternut Squash Ravioli in a Brown Butter and Sage Sauce. It was so AMAZING and complex I loved the flavors! Even better I saved half to bring home!

Here it was with a little parm when hubby was out one night:

 

Great even the second time! If you have a Maggiano’s near you go try them, they are wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goll, one of my best friends from college LOVES Maggiano's. She and her family go all the time. She even has a special "Maggiano's outfit" that allows her waist to expand. :)

    Maggiano's was the first place I ever tried gnocchi! {Sigh} Gnocchi...

    ReplyDelete