CleanAds

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I love lattes

I have been thinking about it a lot lately, and as much as I “think” I love coffee, I really just LOVE a good latte. They are so much better then plain coffee and the extra non-fat milk is not a bad thing to have. So whenever I see a new coffee, I must try it. Have you noticed that? (I have for sure Coffee-cup) So have you seen the McDonald’s commercials for the new Caramel Mocha? Well I feel like it has been calling out to me, I mean caramel and mocha in one? Are you kidding, this is made for me. Well during our trip to NYC (the post will be coming later) Hubby and I had some time to kill in Newark Penn Station and walked around to find a place to get a drink. When I saw the McDonald’s sign, I knew it was fate telling me to try this (and I was cold so I wanted something hot!) So I ordered my nonfat Caramel Mocha and we went to hop on our next train.

Under the lid with whip cream and caramel it looked good from here. But that is where it ended for me. The taste was just bland nothing caramel or mocha about it. It was not worth the calories (and no I have still not checked because I don’t want to know). Maybe it was just the place we stopped but I was not impressed. Anyone else try one and have a better experience?

1 comment:

  1. I love lattes, too!
    Too bad that Caramel Mocha Coffee wasn't so good in the end... It looks delicious :)
    I've never tried it, so I can't tell :P

    ReplyDelete