CleanAds

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Scones

I have this love for scones (could it be because Hubby is British?) and holiday scones are one of my favorite things to make. So last year when I was at Wegmans and saw a Eggnog Scone mix on sale, I had to buy it. Now I was not going to make it after the holidays, what fun would that be? So I decided it would be saved for this holiday. One night while making some holiday cookies, I saw the package and decided to mix them up. It was so easy just add water and scoop onto a pan. Out them came looking and smelling wonderful.

These little scones have a great cinnamon flavor, not sure it is eggnog but the cinnamon and nutmeg is great and they are light and fluffy. Perfect for a light breakfast or a snack! What is your favorite holiday flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment