CleanAds

Monday, December 20, 2010

Candy Cane Cookie Truffles

I am a huge fan of the cookie truffles that you can see on a lot of blogs this time of year. They are so easy and AMAZING that I love making them. This year I decided I wanted to change them up a bit, so I added a little topping and here are my Candy Cane Cookie Truffles!

These are so easy, first crush up a package of sandwich cookies, I used my food processor. Then you add 8 oz of cream cheese (I used light just because I like it better). Then roll the cookies into little balls, use gloves if you have them (trust me).  Then melt a bunch of chocolate and rolls your little cookie balls in that. I like the 2 fork method for this, but you can do it any way you like. Place them on a cookie sheet with wax paper and sprinkle the top with crushed (in the food processor) candy canes.

Super easy and they look great on a plate. These are the ones I brought to our work holiday party.

Have you tried these? What do you like to top them with?

No comments:

Post a Comment