CleanAds

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Radio City at Christmas

I am a huge fan of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular (ok I have only been once, but I love the idea) and decided that it would be a good day trip for Hubby and I before December got to crazy. Over the summer we picked out a weekend and planned ato see the show, the Rockefeller Tree, and go to Chelsea Market. It would be a great day, and since the weather was on our side it was the perfect day to celebrate Christmas in NYC. Here are some pictures of our trip.

Hubby and I at the tree

The skating line was too long, but I got a pic!

Martha Stewart Tree

View from the top floor (went up to use the bathroom because there was no line!)

The Toy Soldiers is my favorite scene, so glad the picture came out

This is something I would like to do more  often, maybe start it as a family tradition? What traditions would you like to start in the coming years?

No comments:

Post a Comment