CleanAds

Friday, February 25, 2011

1st Maternity Purchase

I do not want to post everything about the pregnancy on here because I am sure that will bore some people to death, but I do want to share some things as it is a important part of my life right now. I wanted to share my first real maternity purchase (yes the clothes from Old Navy will hopefully help with the pregnancy time period to0, but that was not the only reason to buy them smile_wink). My first real maternity purchase was new bras….

I will be the first to admit I did not realize this would be a change that would occur so fast, but within a few weeks of finding out we were expecting I was popping out of my bras. Thank you Target for having a sale on maternity bras at just the right time.

Is it normal to being buying maternity bras before you tell people you are pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment