CleanAds

Monday, February 7, 2011

HUGE Grocery Haul

By now you should know how much I love a great sale. Well you combine a sale with coupons and you have an even bigger haul. Last week some items I had coupons for happened to be on sale so I knew it was time to hit up Wegmans and Target on my way home from work. Boy could I have not been more right. Look at all this for $13!
I got Archer Farm chips (with a coupon), 2 bags of  Food Should Taste Good chips (coupons), salsa, bread, bananas, Kashi Go Lean! (coupon), apples, lettuce, cheese, and deli meats. Hubby and I have made an agreement about deli foods. We will buy them more often, but in smaller quantity. That way they stay fresher and make me feel like they cost less! I got some White American Cheese from Wegmans, because after having a grilled cheese with it at my mom’s recently I remembered how much I love it!
Is there anything from your childhood that you recently decided to start buying again?

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is super cheap! I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I still live with my parents. Wegmans has the best cheese section though!!

    ReplyDelete