CleanAds

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scratch made Peanut Butter Chip Brownies

Last week Mom had a bunch of us over for dinner and I offered to do dessert. Hubby asked for brownies and I decided I wanted to try my first non-box brownies. So I found a recipe and got to work. First thing was to line my 13 x 9 pan with wax paper and butter the sides (not sure if this made a difference but the clean up was easier). Then I got my ingredients together.

4 ounces chocolate (I used chips)

1/2 cup butter

3 eggs

1 cup caster sugar (or regular sugar ran through the food processor)

1/2 tsp Vanilla

pinch of salt

1 1/4 cup flour

1 cup peanut butter chips

First melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler.

Let the chocolate cool and beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt.

Next stir in the chocolate. Then add the flour. Finally fold in your chocolate chips and place in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.

These brownies came out awesome everyone LOVED them and kept asking how I made them.

I was so proud of these little guys. What has been your most recent baking success?

No comments:

Post a Comment