CleanAds

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I LOVE Chocolate!

Well I mean really don’t most of us women (and yes I am assuming most of my readers are women!) A few months ago I was invited to a Dove Chocolate tasting party, I decided to go because well I like chocolate and it was a good chance to spend time with a friend from college. What I found was not only some great chocolate, but a chance to start my own little business (because I have so much free time Wink) Really since I love both chocolate and easy entertaining (both of which the Dove Chocolate have lots of options for) this seemed like a great match for me. Well I have started my little business by stocking the house (and booking some parties) as well as make my website.
This past week I was going to a little get together with some neighbors and thought I would bring some cookies along. This seemed like a prefect time to try my Dove Chocolate Double Chocolate cookies!

In the box was the cookie mix and dark chocolate baking bits

Just add 2 sticks of butter and 2 eggs

I normally like to bake from scratch but I will say this was super easy to do during the week!
All mixed up with the aid of the Kitchen Aid

Placed in the oven for 10 minutes and then ready to go.

These cookies come out super moist and are so easy. There are tons of other fun products on my site. Check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look so good. I would love a chocolate tasting party! And I love Dove. :)

    ReplyDelete