CleanAds

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Conference Eating

As I mentioned in my last post I was in Center City for several days helping run a pretty large conference. Which to me meant 1 thing, eating at Reading Terminal Market! So I apologize now, but you will be seeing all the yummy things that I just had to share that I ate while down in the city! My first stop had to be at one of my favorite places in the market, Mezze, the Mediterranean sandwich and salad place. It was a touch choice but I got this veggie sandwich heated up!

Mozzerella, roasted red peppers, eggplant, and artichokes on a nice soft roll. This sandwich was loaded with veggies and really hit the spot, nothing else needed! Later in the week, I got an even better sandwich from them which I also have to recommend even though I did not get a picture of it. The grilled chicken with sharp provolone, artichokes, and mushrooms on focaccia was AMAZING! I tried to get another one a different day but they where out!

If you are at Reading Terminal Market I would said to stop by Mezze they have great food and are super nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment