CleanAds

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Starbucks Treat

While I was getting my Starbucks mini treat, I was looking at the yogurt parfaits in the case. I have never tried a Starbucks yogurt, but thought last week was the perfect time as I was working a conference in the city and had to be up super early most morning. So one morning on the way to the conference I went in to get my latte and grabbed the Dark Cherry Yogurt Parfait.

Although not as much real fruit as I like in my breakfast yogurts, this was a nice healthy start to my day. The flavors was very cherry which was nice and I really liked that the granola was kept separate so it stated crunchy. I think this makes for a great grab and go breakfast for those of us that like to be healthy. Way to go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment