CleanAds

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pork for the Hubby

Picasa Content
I  have mentioned before that Hubby is not a pork fan at all, but I like to eat it and since we had some in our Omaha Steaks gift, we need to find a way to use it. After looking high and low, I found something I thought Hubby would like Dijon Pork Chop Bake, here is the original recipe but I just used what I had and made this.  

I combined:

1/4 cup honey Dijon mustard

1/4 cup red wine vinegar

1/2 cup olive oil

1 TBSP minced onion

2 tsp oregano

Salt and pepper

Then I covered 1 side of the pork chop with the mixture and baked at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, flip over, cover the second side and cook 15 more minutes.

 

The pork chop had a nice mustard flavor to it and Hubby did not even complain that much at all! On the side we had peas and the Omaha Steaks Potatoes Au Gratin. The potatoes are not bad, I just expected them to be much more cheesy. We liked them, but just might not order them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment