CleanAds

Friday, April 8, 2011

Best Store Bought Granola

I am not sure about anyone else, but I have a love and hate relationship with granola. I love the flavor and crunch it adds to things, but I hate how high in calories many brands normally are or even have in the homemade ones. Enter a recent trip at Wegmans and Bear Naked’s Fit Granola line. I had tried the Triple Berry Crunch and it was ok, but not great, well this week I opened the second bag I bought, Vanilla Almond Crunch.

This granola is AMAZING. Great crunch and whole almonds inside, not overly sweet but just right and at only 120 calories for 1/4 cup I feel better about eating it. I like to make my own granola but this brand might make me a convert…….

What is your favorite granola? Store or homemade?

2 comments:

  1. i eat the same one! i wish they had more almonds in the bags because thats my faveorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love making homemade...but I'm happy you like the Bear Naked brand. (The founder went to UVA, my alma mater...wahoowa!)

    And congrats on finding out you are having a GIRL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete