CleanAds

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasti D Lite

There are a few places I wanted to visit in CT before the inlaws move later this summer, and this past weekend I was able to check 2 of them off my list! One of the places was Tasti D Lite. I have heard so much about this fro-you place I wanted to give it a try. So on the way out of town, Hubby and I stopped to grab some fro-yo. We both got a small Oreo Chocolate Mint, which I was surprised to find is on the low end of the calorie count.

While this looks awesome (and way to go new phone for a great pic!), it was good but nothing special and for the price, Hubby and I agreed not really worth it. I enjoyed it but will not be sad that we will not get to visit tons more, I think we will stick with our Toppings place for fro-yo.

1 comment:

  1. This is good to know. They always went there on Sex & The City and I wondered just how amazing it actually was....

    ReplyDelete