CleanAds

Monday, April 4, 2011

I caved and joined the club…

I was not going to do it, but I caved, I traded in my Blackberry for a Droid!

I got the Droid Incredible and I LOVE it! I mainly switched phones because this one has an 8.0 megapixel camera on it and I figured with the little one on the way it would be a great thing to always have with me. Also I am loving all the apps it has! I have downloaded a few apps but now I need suggestions! What are your favorite apps??

 

3 days til we find out about baby!! I can’t wait

1 comment:

  1. oh i love using the droid platform. i have an ol htc hero but i cant wait to upgrade in december. my fave apps has to be urbanspoon and im so glad they finally made a blogger app for the droid. oh download advanced task killer. droid has a habit of running programs that you never use and slowing down your phone.

    ReplyDelete