CleanAds

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vera for Baby Girl and Me

Anyone who knows me well, knows that since college I have had a huge obsession with Vera Bradley bags. So when I got pregnant, I knew that I wanted a Vera Baby Bag! In my mind there was no other option. Well back in March, I got an email from my brother-in-law asking if he could purchase my diaper bag for me. He said it was something he did for his sister, and my sister-in-law (his wife) and wanted to do for me. As an only child and getting “siblings” for the first time when I married Hubby, this truly meant so much to me. I was very moved by such a generous offer and since I knew the EXACT bag I wanted I was able to quickly send him the link Open-mouthed

The Baby Bag arrived recently with our awesome playyard! And I could not be happier with it.

Pictures from Vera’s site:

 

This is the actually pattern I got. I love that is is the greens and tans we are going with and Hubby likes that it is not too girly and he said he will be ok carrying it as well.

It comes with a changing pad, a plastic lining inside and TONS of pockets! My  favorite part about this bag is that it does not scream diaper bag, I can see myself using if after Baby Girl is not longer using it for diapers and such! (It would make a great plane carry on).

Huge thanks again to my brother-in-law for this amazing gift!

 

For all the mom’s out there join Pampers Share Gifts to Grow and earn points when you buy any Pampers products.

No comments:

Post a Comment