CleanAds

Friday, April 29, 2011

Cravings, well kind of

I have not real been having any actual cravings during the pregnancy, just things I like to eat more then normal (for me), PB, ice cream, cheese, cheese fries, any carb with cheese on it… you get the idea. When I saw this new Chick-fil-a milkshake I was interested but not 100% sure. I am a big fan of Chick-fil-a milkshakes but Banana pudding is not on the top of my list, but when a free coupon came, well I thought why not Tongue out

While I do still prefer the Cookies and Cream shake, this was not bad and if you like Banana Pudding I think you will love it. I really enjoy that they make them all fresh and they are really creamy. I am sure there will be move Chick-fil-a shakes over the next 4 months! Do you have a Chick-fil-a near you/what is your favorite milkshake flavor?

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing about people getting the shake coupons and I am wondering why they left me out since I heart Chick Fil A! Their peach shake and the peppermint one they do in the winter knocks me socks off :)

    ReplyDelete