CleanAds

Monday, May 2, 2011

Kitchen Organization #1

I am not sure if it has been the posts that Kath did about organizing, or as Hubby has said if I am starting my “nesting” (is it too early for that?), but I have been on this quest to organize the kitchen the last few weeks. Enter a Container Store Gift Card and I was set to go!

Our pot and pan cabinet has been bothering me for months. I hated how I had to move so much to get a single pan out of there. I had even asked Hubby at one point if he could build me something! Of course he said yes, but when he asked what I wanted I had no idea! When I got my gift card, I decided to start checking out the Container Store site and found these:

They seemed like they would work and for $4.50 I thought I would give them a try. Well boy did they ever work! I got two of them and check out my pan drawer now:

I love that I can see everything and get a pan without moving a bunch of others around. All that for less then $10 I am one happy girl!

What is one area of your house that drives you nuts? (My other one coming up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment