CleanAds

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby R Updates

I thought I would do a quick update on the progress of Baby Girl. We have now entered the third trimester! Things are still going well, knock on wood, minus the constant trips to the bathroom I have no real complaints. Today was my glucose test (results in 2 days, but I am not really worried).

Here was my lovely sugar drink. The worst part of the test was the hour sitting their after I drank this (notice the book!). Baby Girl seemed to like it though, she kicked up a little storm after I drank this.

Hubby had some fun today and created a Baby Pool online. He thought it would be fun to see whatever ones thinks. I was the first to enter, and he and I are going back and forth with when we think she will come!

Anyone else do a pool for your own baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment