CleanAds

Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Shower

Back in June I had a shower from my work colleagues that was a total surprise! It was so exciting and we got some great stuff at that shower, but nothing could prepare me for the massive amounts of things we got at the shower the mom’s had for us last weekend! I feel so blessed to have some many people that love Hubby, Baby Girl, and I so much. I wanted to share some pictures as I can not thank everyone enough for all the items we received.

First off the food, tea sandwiches to give praise to the British side of Baby Girl (notice the cute shapes!)

The amazing cake made by a family friend!

A handmade chair that has a matching Pooh quilt

Handmade blankets, a family tradition

Hubby's favorite item, the Giraffe play mat

Handmade Bank

A diaper pail because you just have to have one

A big hair bow, because Hubby hates them!

A onesie from my in-laws that say “Made in the US with British parts” How funny is that!

And finally the gift that left the room in tears, a mini hope chest that Hubby build, my dad stained, and my mom and godmother finished. It was a team effort and I had no clue they did. I can not even begin to tell you how much I was moved by this gift.

Last but not least, the 2 people responsible for such an amazing day!

I love my mom and mother-in-law to pieces and can not wait for them to meet Baby girl soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment