CleanAds

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

6 Weeks of Bliss Challenge

Wow have I been a bad blogger. Life just really got in the way for awhile for me. I am happy to say that Baby R is doing great and that I am now back to work. We are getting into a good routine with all of us out of the house and I even had time to workout last night! I am glad to be able to get back to work and have a better routine for all of us.
That all being said I got an interesting email this week about the 6 weeks of Bliss Challenge to blog about, since I have not been blogging in a bit I thought it would be a good chance to get back into the habit and share some more about me. The first challenge was to write about why you started blogging. For me that is easy, I started reading the blog of a local radio personality that I would listen to at work. Lisa’s blog was so random but about so much that I could relate to I thought it would be a great way to keep track of my own life.

Following Lisa helped me to see that I could keep track of my life and share things like Baby R  with my friends and family at lot easier. Also I can relate to so much that she talks about it makes it a great way to get ideas and look into things that I want to share with others.
So why did you start blogging?

1 comment:

  1. I related so well to your post. I've been neglecting my blog, but when I got the 6 Weeks of Bliss! email, it jump-started my writing! I'm glad i found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete