CleanAds

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Best Friend

BFFL. Free write about your best friend. How do they support you in your writing or with your medical journey? What is it about them that makes you just “get” each other?

My best friend and I have not always been friends. In fact when we first moved in together our senior year of college, I was not even sure I would like her. But we soon realized that we have a lot in common and can talk to each other everyday or not for months and still pick up where we left off. She is one of the most amazing people I know and I love that we can talk about anything or be mad at each other and get over it the next day!

She was there to listen when I had trouble getting pregnant and she was there to talk me through my pregnancy. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and I only wish she lived closer!!

How did you meet your best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment